Foilyage Hair Highlights
Love the look of striking highlights that make your hair shimmer and shine with movement and depth? Whether you just want to refresh a balayage or you’re looking to make a statement, Elena can help you achieve all of this and so much more with advanced color processes like foilyage hair highlights.
Getting to the Root of a Great Foilyage
Foilyage has its roots firmly in balayage; Elena separates and/or back-combs the hair into specific sections according to your look. She then hand-paints lightener only onto the surface of hair strands and sets the hair to process in the open air. This creates a contrast between the added highlight and the darker lowlight left behind.
The result? Soft, subtle highlights and almost no risk of a harsh regrowth line, which is often associated with all-over color as it grows out. It’s perfect for people who don’t want to worry about touch ups or anyone who wants a more natural, sun-kissed look.
But not everyone is a subtle kind of person. Some ladies like to make a statement and go for a look that’s bolder, brighter, and louder, too. That’s where foilyage hair highlights comes in!
Endless Style Possibilities
The best thing about foilyage hair highlights? It can be adjusted to suit almost any face shape, cut, or style – and it suits virtually any purpose, too. Use it to:
- Set bold highlights along long ringlets to make them stand out.
- Emphasize movement in hair that otherwise seems to fall flat.
- Add highlights on a long, smooth bob to draw attention to beautiful eyes.
- Draw attention to a great bone structure or your best facial features.
- Make baby-fine or short hair appear thicker and more lush.
- Warm your hair up with copper, gold, and champagne-toned highlights.
- Cool down tone by adding ice blonde, silver, and ash blonde highlights.
- Work in lowlights – a trendy choice that’s perfect for autumn and winter.
- Get a little spunky by highlighting with bold shades, like purple and blue.
- Freshen up a balayage that’s outgrown its usefulness and needs a little help.
- Polish a look you already love, but really want to take to the next level.
Foilyage is as individual and unique as you – and that’s exactly what makes it such a universal color process choice. Nearly anyone can benefit from it. All you need to do is trust your color process to Elena, who knows how to work her magic.